U9/U10 Developmental Program
MN Rush is excited to announce a new program starting Fall 2021 for our U9 and U10 players. This program takes the strengths of 2 existing programs- Prep Academy and Tournament Only – and combines them together. The program is a great introductory program for players making the jump from REC or Mini Kicks into a competitive program.
– Starts the week of August 30th and concludes October 9th (6-weeks)
– Week 1, 2, and 3- Practice 530-700pm M-W-F. Fridays will used as inters quad scrimmage.
– Week 3, 4, and 5- Practices 530-700pm- Mon and Wed only
– Families will have a choice to sign up for Training Only or Training / Tournament Play
– Practice 3 nights a week (M-W-F) for the first 3 weeks – changing to 2 nights a week (M-W) for weeks 4,5, and 6.
– For the first 3 weeks players will be mixed up each session. This will help them meet new friends and be coached by different coaches. Starting the 4th week, players will be assigned to a team based on their skill level.
– Players opting for the Training / Tournament Play option will participate in 2 tournaments
– NSC Fall Cup- Girls Sept 25/26. NSC Fall Cup- Boys- Oct 2/3
– Salvo Tournament- October 8/9
– Players opting for Training Only will continue to train with the other players for week 4, 5, and 6.
– Training will take place at Watson Soccer Complex
Registration / Cost
– Training Only (no tournaments) = $220
– Training + Tournaments= $285
– Players playing in the tournaments must buy the Competitive Uniform kit. These are the same uniforms that the players will use for the next 2 years. Uniform Kit includes Home and Away Top, Shorts, and socks- approx. $170.
If you have any additional questions please email Technical Director Neil Cassidy at email@example.com or call the office at 280-7584
Registration-please click here**Deadline is July 24th**
Click Here to access your family account.